Kailash Mansarovar Yatra is a lifetime accomplishment for the devotee. Those who want to attain liberation or nirvana in their life take refuge to the heavenly abode of Lord Shiva. Thousands of devotees advance to the world of spirituality to seek inner peace. It is said that the devotees attain mental peace taking a break from the scheduled life.
The pilgrims devote their life to undertake such arduous journey to seek blessings. The pilgrims take the refuge to the beautiful hills of Kailash for acquiring the inner happiness. For Kailash Mansarovar Yatra, you have to go through certain altitude. For the advanced level of preparation one has to go through mental as well as physical hardships. Without enduring such penury, it would be difficult for the devotees to complete the circumambulation around the Kailash.
Basic preparatory strategies
• Every day schedule your exercise at least for 20 minutes to avoid any kind of physical strain during the journey. The exercise includes walking, running, swimming, or cycling etc.
• With regular exercise, start training with basic equipment of trekking like weights, backpack. This kind of strenuous training is required for the overall management of strength. You should have strong back and shoulders to carry out such tireless journey across the mountains.
• Firstly you have to understand there is a difference in the path. Trekking along the mountainous terrain is quite difficult. So while walking or running on the treadmill it is better to walk or run on an inclined plane.
• At least 7-8 months prior to the journey, start preparing yourself.
• Get your cholesterol, blood pressure, sugar level check on a regular basis.
• If you have asthma, then you must take special care.
Kailash Mansarovar Yatra is a strenuous pilgrimage that requires a proper balance between mind and soul. You have to undertake the journey under adverse climatic conditions. Therefore, you have to think about the extremities and make yourself prepared to go close to Mother Nature.