Most secured Travel/Yatra route to Kailash Mansarovar goes via Nepal , it has safe, comfortable travel by luxury coach/jeep, regular stop over for meals etc. halting overnight at hotels/guest houses, for it has enchanting beauty to catch in camera mesmerizing divinity to experience all along, even for old and elderly travel is smooth.
Indian side of Himamalyan journey is audacious spanning over 10-21 days regular walking having no transport in the medium, restricted permits, health checks and regulatory measures in place, tough yet its costly affair and tough terrains to walk trek for 03 days.
Kailash Mansarovar Ex- Nepal
Mount Kailash Yatra/Travel is a matter of one’s destiny and not the distance being the popular belief, Plgrimage to Mt. Kailash includes Darshan/Submitting to Shiva Parbati abode Mount Kailash those accomplish pilgrimage to Kailash are charged with energies, their worries and wearies accumulated sins of ages are rinsed in Holy Mansarovar while a Darshan/Parikrama to abode of God Shiva, the Kailash mountain/parbat gets complete salvation for next generations. Pilgrimage has massive religious significance for Hindus, Jains and Buddhists, even Christians and other faith flock-in from all parts of the world, many in quest of divinity and lot hiking to glimpse nature’s mesmerism not found anywhere in the world but at Kailash Mansarovar..
Spiritual significance of Kailash regards as the mortal manifestation of mountain Meru- the Kailash-Parbat the centre of the universe and as per Hindu religion older than civilization the Heaven/Swarga is enshrined here in Kailash Khestra (region) taking ritual bath in the lake are assured of reaching Lord Brahma’s paradise and drinking its holy water cleans the sins of a past generations to purify you cleaned for next generations.
Pilgrimage to Kailash-Mansarovar, commence from Kathmandu- Nepal, Groups congregate at Kathmandu for the Yatra/Travel first submit at the Shakti-Peeth Shiva-Pashupatnath then to Kailash yatra, A day & night stay here at Kathmandu purportedly meant for the assembly for the briefings getting introduced to each other and all allied personal and travel preparations for the life time Pilgrimage. * All the participants have undertaken however to abide by the mandatory guidelines, rules & regulations yet they are brushed up at the starting point Kathmandu for the best travel experience.
- USP- Never strain, struggle, discuss hard resolve pleasing cool let shortcomings (if any) not empower your emotions
- Do not hurry or push yourself to get tired, take breaks in between your travel or trek, Acclimatization climbing slowly is the best way to avoid altitude sickness
- Medical help is available with groups, but to carry your own first aid kit of your known /prescribed medicines is essential
- Carry Clothes/ Items as per the given guidelines,
- Eat rich in carbohydrates light food easy to digest,
- Drink plenty of water to prevent dehydration preferably if you are on foot for the circumference Kailash/ or the Mansarovar (for Parikrama)
- Don’t drink alcohol and avoid smoking during travel lest dehydrate
- Secure your passport, medicines, personal eatables and valuables in a all time along carry-pouch
- Care phone / camera batteries charged
- Travel with group never get-apart.